Cranberry Peach Smoothie: Cranberries have been known for a looooong time to treat urinary tract infections. Isolated compounds from cranberry have also been shown to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
*** This blog is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified healthcare practitioner. All information contained in this blog is the opinion of Monique and is not to be interpreted as medical advice.
“NUMEROUS SCIENTIFIC STUDIES NOW CONFIRM THAT A WHOLE FOODS DIET COMPRISED PRIMARILY OF VEGETABLES, FRUITS, GRAINS, LEGUMES, AND NUTS WITHOUT ADDED OIL, SUGAR, AND SALT IS OPTIMAL FOR HUMAN HEALTH, NOT ONLY PREVENTING A BROAD RANGE OF DISEASE AND ILLNESSES, BUT ALSO REVERSING SOME OF THE MOST DANGEROUS CHRONIC CONDITIONS. THIS FINDING IS OF THE HIGHEST IMPORTANCE TO THE COMMONWEALTH BECAUSE IT COMMUNICATES A TRUTH THAT HAS THE POWER TO SAVE LIVES.”
Cranberry Peach Smoothie
- 2 cups peaches, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 6 - 8 pitted medjool or california dates, depending on your desired sweetness
- 1 thin slice of lemon, rind and all
- 1/4 cup raw, unsalted, cashews
- 2 1/2 cups water, filtered if possible
Blend everything together until smooth. Add water to adjust consistency or sweetness, if desired.